mardi 14 février 2017

SECRET STITCHING SWEETHEART BLOG HOP

It's Valentine Day Blog Hop
   organized by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching

It's 7am and I'm ready for my first cup of tea and then leave to go to work,
but it's a nice cup of coffee I can offer you this morning

This is the pic I received,





Who is my Secret Stitching Sweetheart?
The Secret Stitcher of this lovely pattern?

Don't forget to visit Jo's blog
http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.fr/

Love those kind of kisses, excellent choice as I visited Hershey during my holidays in Pennsylvania, where I got friends!
It was in 1985, waouh, wonderful memories.

Happy Valentine Day!









Coming soon a new trip around France

new theme :  BOOKS

towns to guess with the help of
authors, shopgirl, librarian, publisher.


Next saturday everything will be explained.






18 commentaires:

  1. C'est un très joli coeur que tu as reçu. Et quelques baisers délicieux :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The love for coffee is certainly one kind of love to be shared today! And I really like the card the included in the picture, too. Happy Valentine's Day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You received a lovely heart from your secret stitcher. I hope you enjoyed your coffee too:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So nice and chocolates too....but not me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Aww...what a cute heart! Sadly it isn't mine, but I think I might know who stitched it! I enjoyed having a peek at your blog and seeing all your creations! You are a talented lady! I hope you enjoy your Valentine's Day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love your secret Valentine stitch! What a sweet design. Happy Valentine's Day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hopping along looking for my piece. This is not mine unfortunately though I sure wish it was. So beautiful. I have a feeling I know who stitched it. Happy Valentine's Day. I'm going to hop on.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. A very cute heart, and lovely chocolates! Not mine though!
    Happy Valentine's Day! Look forward to seeing whose it is!
    Barbara x

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Thanks for taking part in the Valentine Hop this year. I'm definitely a coffee drinker so this would have been perfect for me!
    Looking forward to your new book themed adventure, perfect for us booksellers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Since I've had two coffees already today, I'll admit it's me!
    Love the owl!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. A lovely valentine you were sent in the blog hop.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Such a treat getting your adorable Valentine piece! Thank you for giving me five hearts, and what do I find here on your post, more Valentine goodies! Have a Happy Valentine's Day:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Happy Valentine's Day!
    Love the Mill Hill Heart... but sadly it's not mine.... bet I know who did stitch it though!
    Hugs x

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. A lovely design and yummy chocolates. Hope you had a great Valentine´s day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Oh such a lovely heart!It must be all beads right? But what I especially liked is the mermaid mug behind it! I love mermaids!AriadnefromGreece!

    RépondreSupprimer