mardi 15 mars 2016

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 03/16


Hello everyone
      Hope you have done a lot of Gorgeous Gifts
             You'll find updates of stitchers and all about Jo's SAL here  : http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.fr/2016/03/gifted-gorgeousness-march-link-up-post.html


Brin par brin :   une petite visite vous tente ?  c'est ici : http://brinparbrin.blogspot.fr/

  1er stand presque terminé et aussitôt recommencé sur une toile plus serrée
         Near to be finished, my first market stand already started on a different fabric


on this fair in January, I bought another cross stitch pattern on Christmas theme too,
I couldn't resist and began it in February, on a linen 32 count Texamor Pearl
for GG post (as a gift to myself)

Au salon Créations & Savoir-Faire j'ai acquis une autre grille
incapable de résister donc après l'achat d'une toile Texamor perle lin 12 fils
tout à fait inhabituel pour moi de broder des thèmes de Noël tout au long de l'année

(I made no change of colors, no change of pattern, only following instructions how pleasant!)
I could call it the Italian enigma! as it is an Italian pattern, will be named the Italian mystery till its end...
(3 Christmas themed works quite unusual for me)

premier aimant à aiguilles
un vrai challenge


a real challenge for me, found my first needle minder
as I have often seen lovely ones on bloggers pics







Gifts for Easter lunch,  "napkin"  with initials DD2/DD3 friends,
family "registered design" since DD1 christening









Four owls at the opening ceremony of my stitching in "Alone on Mars"  3D film show,


Six to nine months to get there (on Mars), how much stitching done!

Seul sur Mars en 3D, inauguration de ma broderie
réalisée d'après une grille du magazine offert par Sheryl

a pattern from Sheryl's gifted magazine



sewing in progress
egg shell fleece and asian motives fabric to make a glasses pocket




fleece blanket (gift to be for my goddaughter's daughter)
position and tacking stitch
of leaves


 positionnement des feuilles et faufilage



Voilà c'est tout pour cette fois.
    That's all... back to work.        

9 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month.
    I love the little market stall, this is going to be a really nice set of designs.
    The glasses case is great, love the backing fabric.
    I also love the applique blanket with all the different leaves.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I enjoyed reading your blog and seeing the pictures of your handiwork.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful work you have been doing

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a lot of beautiful stitching! I especially like the rabbit on the market stall, and the owls.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You have done a lot!! I love the blanket with the tree...the colors are so pretty. Is this Alone on Mars? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3659388/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_7 I am always fascinated by how they change the names of movies to release them in different countries. I really enjoyed that movie! I also read the book...it is a little "cruder" (more bad language) than the movie but still very enjoyable!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Quels beaux projects que tu as finis ou es en train de faire. J'aime bien les chouettes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. You have done a lot of pretty stitching. Love the blanket and the lovely coloured leaves.

    RépondreSupprimer